9/12/2012

Rodan + Fields UNBLEMISH Review

I have something really exciting to share with you!! I know you all remember ProActive, America's #1 selling acne treatment. You know, the commercials with Justin Beiber, Katy Perry and all the other millions of teenagers that benefited from it. Well the same doctors that created ProActive have a new company called Rodan + Fields, the latest in skin care technology and ingredients to give you the best skin of your life




They have developed four different Multi-Media Therapy Skin Care Regimens:
UNBLEMISH for acne prone skin, REVERSE for sun damaged skin, ANTI-AGE, for lines, wrinkles and large pores and SOOTHE for sensitive skin. These four treatments can also be customized for someone who has a combination of these skin issues.  

I was very lucky to be asked to test and review one of their famous skin care regimens. That's where UNBLEMISH comes in. If you're not sure which regimen is right for you then go to there website and use their solution tool. The doctors will recommend a treatment for you based on a few questions about your skin issues. 



  
UNBLEMISH REGIMEN FOR ACNE AND POST ACNE MARKS


"Breakouts? Unpredictable? Unreasonable? Unfair? Take control with our UNBLEMISH Regimen. Clinically proven to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated regimen helps unclog pores, clears breakouts and calms your complexion to keep pimples, blackheads and post-acne marks from making an unwelcome appearance on your face—and in your life".

This 60 day supply comes with 4 different products that are to be used together. 

1. Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash 
2. Spot Fading Toner 
3. Dual Intensive Acne Treatment
4. Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
*I also received a bottle of there Overnight Restorative Cream that can be used with    any of the regimens.

Here are some before and after pictures I found on the Rodan + Fields website:




Impressive, right? That's what I thought, so bring it on UNBLEMISH!!:)


So here's the deal, I'm going to post a "before" picture today and then in 60 days I will post an "after picture. I will also do a few update posts every few weeks to let you know how it's working.  


Here is my before picture:
(I know the picture doesn't really show too much since I usually get smaller pimples. However I do have blackheads, sun damage, post acne marks, bumpy skin, etc!!) 


If you have skin issues you want to address, you should really give one of these systems a try. It can boost your confidence,self esteem and give you the skin you deserve! I am definitely looking forward to starting this program.

Rodan + Fields has a full 60 day money back guarantee. In other words, you can try it for the full 2 months and if you're not happy for any reason, you can return the empty bottles and get your refund. You really don't have a lot to loose. As a preferred customer the cost is $144 for each 60 day supply, which also includes special perks!
If you're interested click here to check it out. 



**All reviews are based 100% on my truthful experiences with the above mentioned product(s), and are not swayed by compensation of any kind. I received these products in order to conduct my review, but that has zero influence on the outcome of my review. If you would like your product or service reviewed contact me at kelbananas14@yahoo.com**



Click the links below :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice and I already follow you and I
    wait visit.



    www.thefashionways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this! Most of the time i don't read the entire thing if it is a long review but i did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia5:51 PM

    Lovely blog and I'm following. I hope you do the same!Kisses

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. samantha2:31 AM




    Great site latest and happening topics. Found one
    more site which has lot



    www.forthefashion.com


    go visit this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabs Hernandez-Dy Liacco5:56 AM

    Great post! This product looks amazing!


    I enjoyed my blog walk in your blog :) I found you through BlogLoveTherapy, and followed you on Google Friend Connect :) Hope you can drop by my blog too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you and more power!


    XOXO


    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...